A psychologist will evaluate mental and emotional processes, to find ways to change thought patterns and decrease unwanted negative behaviours and thoughts whilst looking at ways to increase positive behavioural changes and thoughts.
Psychotherapy is a psychological treatment aimed at emotional and mental health. The patient outlines their goals and what they wish to achieve. The health professional guides the individual identifying the root of the problem and then gives guidance towards fixing undesired behaviors or ways of thinking, as well as bringing new positive changes to the individual.
Children and adolescents
There are many different ways to practice psychotherapy. Our organisation offers Hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness and Timeline Therapy. These forms of psychotherapy can benefit individuals in a multitude of ways including:
- Changing habitual or unwanted behaviors, such as substance addictions like smoking and overeating
- Boosting self-confidence and motivation
- Eliminating procrastination
- Enhancing quality of sleep and increasing one’s energy levels
- Certain medical conditions
- Pain control
- Anxiety and stress
- Weight loss
- Personal Development